Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is the key to maintaining Mealey's ongoing customer relationships. They collaborate with the Sales Associates and Distribution Center to facilitate a smooth delivery and service process. Their professionalism in addressing customer needs serves to provide Mealey's customers with the best service possible.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting in building and maintaining the customer relationships that are the foundation of Ashley HomeStore’s retail sales success.
The incumbent performs sales order entry and payment processing, undertakes store administration functions, and provides clerical support to store accounting functions including full processing and follow-up of sales orders at the counter.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
• Previous experience in office administration or customer service experience preferred; preferably in furniture retail.
• Experience of retail customer service and/or sales.
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Exceptional detail-oriented, time management and organizational skills, with ability to multitask and meet demanding deadlines.
• Strong math aptitude and typing skills.
• Good oral communication and listening skills.
• Good computer and office software skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.